Sunday, September 21, 2008

Good Fantasy Football Blog

I am in a 12 team fantasy football league, and as of now, I am in 2nd place. My team has a lot of depth, so many times I have trouble deciding what RBs and WRs to sit or start. http://www.rotowire.com/blogs/blog.htm?sp=nfl
is a blog that i found that will help me make my decisions. There is a list of about 7 bloggers who rank players of every position every week. I am glad about this because there are many opinions to consider, so I can listen to who I like. This blog will give me more information and insights than I would be able to find anywhere else.

2 comments:

MaryK said...

I never really understood what fantasy football was until my brothers got into it. They are extreeemelyyyy into it and can't stop. Hahaha, it's interesting to see how involved they get in it.

Jim said...

Man, I need your help!!! Problem with our league is that we had 4 keepers from last year and have 12 guys, so we have limited ability to trade starters. I am currently in 7th place and will probably lose again after tonight's game